I was inspired to make Crepes late last night because of my niece. She went to Paris and loves Crepes with Nutella; so I surprised her this morning with some Crepes. I grabbed this recipe from here. It gave me some nice tips and tricks. It was my first attempt at Crepes so I needed all the help I could get.
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt (optional)
- 1 Tbs Salt
- 1-2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix together first all the dry ingredients and add into a food processor.
- Next,add in eggs one by one.
- Last add in the milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix until you reach a liquid consistency
- Place the mixture in a liquid measuring cup and refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat a pan at medium/low heat and add grease with a little bit of butter.
- Pour a thin layer of batter in the pan and cook until the edges brown a little.
- Lift with a spatula and cook for another 30 seconds or until brown spots appear.
I garnished the dish with Nutella and fresh apples. The best thing about Crepes is all the different topping you can add. Enjoy